Utilising a range of techniques including hypnosis to help you achieve your goal of becoming smoke free. Have you had enough of the bad smell, taste or being outside in the cold just so you can have another fag? Are you looking for a better way to quit smoking now? My quit smoking program gives you the tools and techniques to help relax you and beat cravings, and gives you 2 back up sessions within 3 months. Make the choice that is best for your health and your family.
"Hypnosis is the most effective way to quit smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit. Willpower, it turns out, counts for very little." - New Scientist vol. 136
Whose Choice Is It To Quit Smoking?
It is your choice to quit smoking and you should be doing it for your own reasons. This way you will have the best chance of success. A lot of smokers are worried about quitting smoking. There is normally no reason for this except for the addiction. Smoking is not a habit it is an addiction and has embedded itself into your daily routine. Once you treat this as an addiction and not a habit it then becomes something you have to put some effort into quitting. People quit every day with all kinds of help from will power to hypnosis and gum patches and drugs. Hypnosis is a safe and natural way to help refocus your mind and show it what it is that you want. For some people it is just like a magic pill and they never have a craving or want to smoke again. For others it helps reduce the effect of cravings and helps them manage stress where they would normally smoke. So I always tell people you have to put some effort in. Statistics show that you are FOUR times more likely to quit smoking with support, and I am focused on giving you every possible chance of success.
What Are The Benefits When You Quit Smoking?
• After just 20 minutes of becoming smoke free your pulse, blood pressure and circulation improve.
• After 8hrs - nicotine and carbon monoxide fall by over 70% and an increase in oxygen helps you lower your risk of a heart attack.
• After 24hrs - carbon monoxide and nicotine have nearly completely gone and the lung starts to get rid of smoking debris.
• After 48hrs - no more nicotine or carbon dioxide which allows for improved taste and smell.
• After 72hrs - breathing is easier resulting in higher energy levels and feeling calmer.
• After 2 to 12 weeks - circulation improves.
• After 1 month - skin improves, less wrinkled and more colour helps you look healthier.
• After 3 to 9 months - an increase in lung function with a corresponding decrease in breathing difficulties.
• After 5yrs - you're at half the risk of having a heart attack than if you had continued to smoke.
• After 10yrs - risk of lung cancer is reduced by 50% to that of a smoker.
• After 15yrs - heart attack risks are the same as a non smoker.
So your benefits are looking and feeling younger, smelling better, saving money and when you quit smoking it can add years to your life. Also, children whose parents do not smoke are less likely to smoke themselves.
Choose to quit smoking, contact me today.